BeInstrumental Foundation works to ensure that students have the opportunity to obtain music education through:
- In-School Group Programs
- After-School Group Programs
- Mentorship Programs
- Scholarships and Grants for Music Lessons
- Tuition for Music Schools
- Instrument Borrowing Program
- Scholarships to Music Schools and Summer Camps
BeInstrumental Foundation works with the community in a collaborative effort to provide music education and resources to aspiring artist.
BeInstrumental is always looking for awesome and inspiring people to be a part of our organization - whether as a Volunteer, a Committee Member, a Teacher or a Board Member. If you would like to learn more about what available opportunities we have, please send our Executive Director, Carol McElfresh a note - she would love to hear from you!!